THE STATION EXPERIENCE
Station Houston is the hub for Houston’s tech community: We connect entrepreneurs with mentors, talent, corporate innovators and investors to help them launch and grow high-potential, high-impact software startups. From the participants we curate to the exceptional events and environment we provide, Station is where people come every day to connect, be inspired, work hard, innovate, and grow great startups.
The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for prospecting and managing relationships with new corporate partners that are interested in helping Station Houston build and grow the tech ecosystem. You will work directly with the Station team to collaborate and find ways to drive new sales with potential partners that will demonstrate the vision, mission, goals and core values of Station Houston. To succeed in this role you will need to be detail-oriented, organized, and communicative to build and foster a relationship with new potential corporate partners.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospecting for new partners through referrals and introductions, attending conferences, attending Station led events, and with tools like Linkedin
- Maintaining relationships and communicating with potential partners
- Providing VIP tours to potential partners
- Create proposals and other marketing materials and presentations as needed
- Negotiate and close contracts with potential partners
- Documenting steps and processes in the CRM
- Assuring invoices are sent to new partners and are paid in a timely manner
- Assisting Partner Success Manager with client meetings as needed
- Managing the renewal process with existing clients
- Assisting to improve corporate products and processes
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- 5-7 years in a corporate sales role
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Knowledge in working in CRMs, G-Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Extremely organized
- Charismatic and personable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to drive for clarity
- Team player and willing to “roll up your sleeves” to help others in the organization
- Experience with corporate procurement or corporate contracts a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive health care plan
WHAT TO DO NEXT
- Submit your resume and include a compelling cover letter about why you want to be part of the Station Team and how your skills will help Station deliver on its mission to serve entrepreneurs.